It is a safe, fast and efficient post & joist handset shoring system that requires minimal labor to set-up and strip. The unique, hammer actuated drop head provides a 4" drop to easily remove the aluminum girders and LVL joists, while the post shore remains in-tact. This allows rapid cycling of the joists, girders & plywood to the next pour. The high capacity post shore accomodates floor to soffit heights from 6'11" to 15'5", with a 14 kip load capacity at 9'. The post shores are spaced in a 6' x 8' grid pattern, minimizing the amount of shores needed on the job and maximizing plywood re-usage. There are only 5 basic components in the system and all of them weigh less than 50 lbs. The only tool needed to set-up and strip the system is a hammer.
Atlas A-DECK™ Features
- High capacity post shore can accomodate soffit heights from 6' 11" to 15'5". (14k at 9')
- Drop head allows for quick stripping of formwork leaving shore intact.
- 6' x 8' grid pattern to minimize the amount of shores needed and to maximize plywood reusage.
- Fast recycling of components for excellent pour cycle results.
- Minimal number of components: all components weigh less than 50 lbs.
- Hammer is the only tool needed to install the system.
- 4" drop distance facilitates removal of girders, joists and plywood.
- 3.5" x 3.5" LVL joists offer increased ability to place and secure plywood.
- Girders allow for use of conventional 2 x 4's or 4 x 4's when obstructions exist.
- Allows for double camber conditions (10% slopes)
- Rigid Braces provide better system stability than standard "jet lock" style cross - braces.
More Forming and Shoring :