ACS (Atlas Clamp System)
The new ACS (Atlas Clamp System) heavy-duty ganged wallform offers an allowable 1,650 psf pour pressure, and weighs only 11 lbs per sq.ft. ACS provides Concrete Contractors with a high performance form that is easier to set-up, strip down and transport than other modular systems.
ACS Features & Benefits
- Maximum safe working pressure of 1,650 psf with a
- 7/8” (20mm) thru-rod or 1-1/4” to 1” taper tie.
- Maximum safe working pressure of 1,250 psf with a 5/8” (15mm) thru-rod.
- The side rails support an 18mm Dulen-X® Board or 5/8” Birch Plywood.
- Rail profi le allows for easy clamping, long form life and is easier to repair than hollow frame panels.
- Tie holes in large size panels are designed for high capacity ties.
- The tie hole is in a conical shape for tie tolerances and for easier cleaning.
- For bulkhead forming, spacer channels allow for wall thicknesses of 6” to 20” with adjustment increments of 1”.
- The 3’ wide panels provide for an effective handset application.
Dulen-X® Features & Benefits
More Forming and Shoring :